केंद्रीय विद्यालय में कक्षा 1 में प्रवेश हेतु Online प्रवेश हेतु पोर्टल अथवा एप के जरिये करें प्रक्रिया पूरी, देखें पूरी डिटेल।
KVS Admission 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 registrations begins. How to apply, documents needed
■ पहला तरीका
The parents who want to enroll their kids in the KVS Schools are advised the visit the official website of the Sangthan - kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in or kvsangathan.nic.in - to register and submit online application form for KVS Admission 2020 Class I.
■ दूसरा तरीका
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admissions 2020 is an app for facilitating online applications for admission to Std 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas (in India) for the academic year 2020-2021.
👉 क्लिक करके प्ले स्टोर से करें डाउनलोड
The app uses both English and Hindi for instructions and explanations. You can switch between the English and Hindi versions from within the app. However, all inputs provided by you must be in English.
● Using this application, you can -
1. Register a child's application
2. Fill in the child's and parents' details
3. Select up to 3 choices of Kendriya Vidyalayas in India
4. Specify service priority categories for determining priority of the child's application
5. Upload the child's passport sized photo and date of birth certificate for verification
6. Preview the application before submitting it
7. Submit the application
8. Check the status of the application
9. Re-apply using previously saved data or fill a fresh application
10. Save draft application
This application has a facility to fill the form without access to internet once you have registered and logged in. You will however need internet connection to finally submit the form.
Data you fill in the application using this app will be shared with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for consideration of your child's application only if after you finally submit the form.