सरकारी कर्मचारियों के हड़ताल पर जाने सम्बन्धी मामले की सुनवाई में नवीन कोर्ट आर्डर हुआ अपलोड, देखे इस आर्डर को
🔵 आदेश के बाद हड़ताल वापस लिए जाने की कोर्ट ने की सराहना
🔵 अपनी मांगों हेतु हड़ताल का सहारा लिए जाने की कानूनी वैधता की हो पड़ताल
🔵 स्वयं सरकार के नियोक्ता होने पर भी कर्मचारी क्यों कर रहे हड़ताल
🔵 कर्मचारियों के हड़ताल पर जाने का कारण एवं उनकी मांग की जानकारी 15 दिन में उपलब्ध कराने का आदेश
Hon'ble Sudhir Agarwal,J.
Hon'ble Rajendra Kumar-IV,J.
1. Pursuant to our dated 07.02.2019, Sri Ajay Kumar Bharti, Sri Ram Sumer and Sri Ramesh Shankar Srivastava are present. Sri T. P. Singh, Senior Advocate assisted by Sri Siddharth Nandan, Advocate is present representing aforesaid Officials.
2. At the outset we have been informed that after order of this Court dated 07.02.2019, as a good gesture, employees have withdrawn their strike.
3. We appreciate this gesture. However, issue of Government employees going on strike frequently, causing great inconvenience to public at large and severely affecting various public functions and Institutions, which are of utmost importance, as in present case, functioning of this Court was affected due to non printing of cause list, deserves to be considered so as to find out whether the recourse adopted by employees is permissible in law or not. Simultaneously, it is also necessary to be seen as to why employees frequently resort to strike, particularly when, they are all Government servants and State is supposed to be a model employer.�
4. At this stage, learned Senior Counsel appearing on behalf of aforesaid three Officials prays for and is allowed fifteen days' time to file its affidavit placing on record the causes on account whereof employees of State Government, in particular, Government Press abstained from duty observing strike and caused disturbance to public function causing great public inconvenience. In the said affidavit they shall also inform us as to why this mode was adopted by them and what was their demand of so importance for which they resorted to this ultimate step, which is apparently against public interest.
5. As prayed, list this matter on 25.02.2019.
Order Date :- 8.2.2019